It’s the last day of June. So, what in the world do I have to show for it?
- The celebration of two beautiful children’s lives via birthday parties on the 13th and the 24th – check/check.
- Survived hubby’s “extended” trip to Steubenville (almost) completely unscathed. Uh, check.
- Last cantoring of the year with the St. C’s choir … now, summer off – ahhhhhhhhh ….. check.
- Moral and other support provided for Real Catholic Men conference – check.
- Worked full-time hours away from home for the fourth month in a row – grateful sigh. And check.
- Praying and praying and praying and praying and praying … well, never checked.
- Hubby scheduled a job interview with a company across the country. Thank you, Jesus – checkity-check-check-paycheck! (?)
- Celebrated with our Team and saying good-bye to our chaplain – sniff & check.
- Realized that there is so much in life that cannot be expressed
in a quick bullet list and