The power is yours, dear reader! A new entry is within your control!
It’s the first-ever Real Catholic Mom Choose-Your-Own-Adventure event!
Whichever of the following blog titles receives the most votes as tallied via the “Leave a Comment” section, below, will be the topic of a future post!
Note: These are actual titles of drafts I have thought about writing and/or started writing, etc. but for one reason or another haven’t completed. Part of the excitement is that, other than the title, you don’t know what I was thinking when I began the blog (and honestly, some of them are almost 2 years old, so it’s possible that I don’t know what I was thinking, either) so the content will be a complete surprise!
Note 2: If none of the listed titles appeal to you (what!!?), I will accept “write-in” suggestions, as long as they are morally decent and plausible topics for a Real Catholic Mom to write about. (I’m not gonna be doing a book review of War and Peace anytime soon, for example.)
Note 3: Voting closes this Friday (8/5/11) at 12 midnight PST, so vote now!
- You won’t be home ’til WHEN??!
- My husband is a little bit insane. I love my husband.
- Hippo birdie.
- Whatever you do, DON’T PANIC!!
- Are you killing yourself?
- Speak, Lord – your servant is listening
- Once a cheater, always a cheater?
- Dream a little dream of green
- Why “Real”?
- What Would Jesus Tweet?
- I am the spleen
- One year later …
- My 2 cents and God’s economy
- Why don’t you just shush up??!
- Have you lost your vocation?
- Doin’ dishes
- The tale of 2 Mrs. Andersons
- True Love is a decision
- Rest in Peace
- Oh, baby
Let the games begin!!