When I was growing up, I wanted to be a mailman, Wonder Woman, a writer, astronaut, broadcast journalist, jazz singer, and then a writer again. In that order. And maybe a cowgirl somewhere along the lines, too. Whatever the case, it’s not every day that one of your childhood dreams comes (well, sorta, anyway) true!
No. I am not becoming Wonder Woman. Nice try. 😉
What I am doing, though, is joining with two wonderfully amazing women to broadcast an exciting new show called T H E V I S I T A T I O N P R O J E C T!
I am incredibly blessed to partner with the fantastic Rebecca Frech (Patheos blogger, best-selling homeschooling author, CrossFit junkie, and #AdaptiveArmy mama) and the phenomenal Bonnie Engstrom (A Knotted Life blogger, founder of the Sheenazing Awards, the Behold conference, and speaking next week at St. Joe’s in Vancouver). Together, we’ll be chewing the fat about everything and the kitchen sink from the perspective of Catholic women, wives, and mothers, because, hey – that’s who we are.
Exactly #WhatisTVP? Here are some details:
- Coming soon to soundwaves near you
- Website under construction but we’ll announce as soon as we can
- Launch date/time to be announced in April
- Like and follow our FB Community page here, Twitter here, and Insta here for the latest updates
- Y’all best join up with us on social media ASAP, because we will be giving away a very special prize NEXT WEEK!
And that’s quite literally all I am permitted to say for now. No more details. None. Nada.
So, #WhatIsTVP? Stay tuned and find out! Hold on to your horses, friends – it’s gonna be a wild ride!