Please note: this schedule is updated as much as I’m able! Thank you for your patience.
Things have gotten verrrry interesting around here, and I am pleased as punch to finally be able to tell you that I’m embarking on an adventure of a lifetime this Friday (yes, I said this Friday).
DEATH BY MINIVAN IS GOING SOUTH!!
That’s right, y’all: as soon as the uber driver picks me up in my driveway at 3 a.m. (yes, I said 3 a.m.), I’m heading to PDX, taking an early morning flight to Texas, and getting this crazy book show on the road!
And here’s the really exciting part … I WILL HAVE BOOKS! ON! HAND! TO SIGN FOR YOU! … even though they won’t officially begin shipping out until Monday, October 8th. Eeeeeeeek! Thanks to my publisher, OSV, for making this happen. WOOT! Go, #DeathByMinivanOSV team, GO!
Here’s what the tour looks like right now, and I’ve even included a few white spaces in my schedule (see below!), so … if you’d like a parish mission, moms’ group meeting, lunch and learn, moms’ night out, bagels and brunch, Q & A, etc., hmu! Let me know ASAP and we might be able to work something out. #willworkforcoffee and also #cashmoney because, hello! Driving is expensive! haha Also, here are some events I’ve done in the past as reference.
SAN ANGELO, TEXAS
- JMJ Foundation Women’s Conference in San Angelo, Texas (Ticketed event)
Sunday, 9/30/18 and Monday, 10/1/2018:
- Call in Monday to KSHJ Guadalupe Radio about Houston appearances
- Private parish event
- In Studio with Jennifer Fulwiler on SIRIUSXM Catholic Channel 129 at 2 p.m. CST Monday
- 9-11:30 a.m. CST Bagels & Books event at Little Flower Bookstore in Katy, Texas
- 12-1:30 p.m. CST Lunch & Learn for St. Anne’s Society of St. John Vianney Parish in West Houston
- Intimate Meet & Greet At Copperfield’s Bookstore in Spring from 7-9 p.m. Only the first 20 RSVPs will attend. Click here to reserve your spot!
- Evening Event (details coming soon!)
- 9:30-11:30 a.m. Daughters of St. Paul bookstore signing in Metairie
- 11 EST Hosting FB Live over at Catholic Mom Community
- Thursday afternoon in NOLA area open! Click here to inquire.
- Thursday evening in NOLA area open! Click here to inquire.
- Friday morning in NOLA area open Click here to inquire.
- Private event (evening)
- Called to Love women’s conference
- Private event (evening)
- Fly home to PDX from Pensacola, Florida by way of ATL
That’s it, folks! That’s the #DeathbyMinivanTourGoesSouth in a nutshell! I would be so grateful if you’d help me spread the word. And, you know, I wish I could have announced and planned sooner and better, but, you know what? LIFE. That’s what. #truth
So … will I see YOU when I’m down South? I sure hope so!!!! Otherwise, I would greatly appreciate your prayers. For real and trues. This ain’t no lie.
God bless y’all!
P.S. To answer your questions:
- I will be gone for nine days total. #WOW
- Yes, this is the longest I’ve ever been gone from my babies and I have a lot of feelings about it. #allllllthefeels
- My hubby is taking vacation time from work to be Even More Amazing Daddy while I’m away, and … would you please pray for him and the kids??? #please
- Yes, I am driving from Texas to Pensacola. #epicroadtrip
- Yes, I am driving by myself. #coffeeme
- Yes, I have a Death by Minivan playlist to pass the time. #jams
- No, I will not be renting a minivan (unfortunately). Too expensive, as it turns out! Who knew??