I wanted to share a few sweet moments experienced over the past few days. They’ve provide me with some desperately needed consolation that has helped me get through some otherwise potentially devastating stuff. Instead of focusing on the “stuff,” I’d rather thank God for His love for me. Thank you, Lord!!
- My youngest child spontaneously said, “I wuv you” for the first time today.
- I was able to share something incredibly painful, a long-held secret, with someone for the first time ever.
- My eldest child and I had a blast at the church school’s musical, WIPEOUT!
- I enjoyed a wonderful bowl of Hungarian mushroom soup with two dear friends.
- My youngest child, when asked his name, emphatically replied: “Beep beep” – more than once.
- While singing the “Gloria” at Mass, I got goosebumps and knew the Holy Spirit was on the scene.
- Most importantly, today is Pentacost – my absolute favorite Feast after Easter and Christmas. Veni Sancte Spiritus!