Linking up today for the first time EVAH with #5Faves, hosted by sweet Jenna!
And awaaaay we gooo! From left to right:
1) Three words come to mind when I look at the crazy-awesome logos created for my under-construction site and this here blog by my amazingly talented new friend Erica at Be A Heart: Beautiful. Incredible. Mine. It’s enough to make a girl cry from joy. Shhh … don’t tell anyone!
2) My pal Fr. J. recently traveled for a vacation + pilgrimage to Hawaii. Man. Some dudes have all the luck. Well, between the two of us, DH and I are celebrating some special stuff in 2016. So … I am hoping … and praying … and wishing … we can return to the place of our honeymoon next year. It is nice to reminisce …. and ponder the possibilities. #DreamBig
3) There are so many reasons I’m inspired by the #BISsisterhood right now – the daily devotions, the instagram photo challenges, the blog link-up – it truly is alllll good. If you’re in need of an authentic female Catholic community online, I invite you to check it out.
4) It takes courage, sometimes, just to live life – laundry, tantrums, misunderstandings, lack of motivation, soup on the floor and poop in the pants, having tough conversations, illness, feeling unappreciated/unloved/unseen, going to Adoration when I’m tempted to just go to sleep, staying off Facebook and skipping the chocolate. St. Teresa’s words inspire me to have courage for all the things (big and small) that come my way.
5) Who wouldn’t be inspired by these happy smiling faces? A fun moment where everyone was contently slurping their smoothie at the mall last weekend. #BirthdayBonanza
Until next time.